Thursday, March 29, 2012

Grrrr... eat Style!

Animal Print is HUGE this season and it just happens to be our style guru's favourite! This is what she has to say about it, "Animal print has been very much part of my life for the past 25 years and you can see by what is IN for this winter, animal print will be around forever and so it should be especially for us African queens. I actually had a lady stopped me in Walmer park this morning asking where she could find an animal print scarf like mine, and it was so easy to say to her anywhere simply because it is in most of the shops.   
I could probably fill one wardrobe with all my animal print items that I have collected over the years ranging from clothing to shoes, hair accessories, costume jewellery, bags and ever the brush I use to scrub my back in the bath is animal print. One might ask is that not a bit much, but you must know where to draw the line. You will never see me in animal print from head to toe. Accessorize with a belt, bag, shoes and scarf. This
combination will just turn your jeans and a t-shirt into a wow outfit.  
My preference is leopard print but every now and then the zebra in me comes out.

I have changed the look of this divine, comfortable Jacket which I bought from Meltz this week for R199.00 (and it does come in a variety of colours) just by adding an animal print scarf, belt and pumps.

Friends and family associate me so much with animal print, that if they see anything that is animal print even if it is a dog in a pram with an animal print jacket they would say Janine would love that.
My family has a pet name for me and yes you guessed it "Tiger" need I say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment